Egg Fry Sandwich
|Cream cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Green chili||To Taste, chopped finely|
|Coriander leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Red chili powder||To Taste|
1. In a bowl mix mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, oregano, green chili, coriander leaves and black pepper till combined. Set aside.
2. Using a cookie cutter or small lid, make small hole in the center of the bread slices.
3. Spread butter on one side of both the bread slices. On the other side of one of the bread slice, spread the cheese mixture.
4. Place the other bread slice on top with the buttered side facing outside (The buttered side of both the slices should face outside).
5. Heat a frying pan on medium low heat. Put the bread sandwich on the pan.
6. Crack the egg into the hole in the center carefully. Season it with red chili powder, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for around 3 minutes or till the eggs begin to set, undisturbed.
7. Using a spatula carefully flip it and continue to cook for another 3 minutes or till the egg is done. Transfer onto a plate.
8. In a serving plate, slice the sandwich and serve it warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g73%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 272.1 mg90.7%
Sodium 908.5 mg37.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet