Palak Paneer Recipe a delicious healthy Indian recipe of Paneer (Cottage cheese) & Palak (Spinach). A must for foodies!
500 Gram, cubed
2 Medium, chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Large, finely chopped
1 Large, diced
Garam masala powder
Kashmiri red chili powder
1 Tablespoon (for garnish)
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and saute paneer until lightly golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. In the remaining oil, saute onion until translucent and then add ginger garlic paste. Stir well.
3. Add spinach, fenugreek leaves, and tomato. Fry for a few minutes.
4. Stir in turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chole masala powder, and red chili powder.
5. Season with salt , stir well, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes. Blend or mash the mixture.
6. Return the mixture into the pan and then add fried paneer. Stir to coat well and cook for another 2 minutes.