|Raw rice||1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Boiled rice||1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a grinder, add the raw rice and boiled rice and grind until soft.
2. Once soft, add in the water to achieve a smooth consistency.
3. Add salt to taste and combine.
4. Heat a flat pan with a teaspoon of oil.
5. Ladle a spoonful of the batter and spread out in circular motions like a pancake.
6. Let the dosa cook for 2 minutes on a low flame.
7. Remove from flame, plate and serve along with any spicy curry.
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.7 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.59%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 39 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet