1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the potato basket: In a bowl, place a small holed shredder and shred about 3 potatoes. Once done, take the big holed shredder and shred the last potato into the same bowl.
3. Using both squeeze out excess water from the shredded potatoes and remove into another bowl.
4. In the above squeezed potato mixture add black pepper, salt, corn starch and mix until well combined.
5. To make the baskets, take a 12 cup, cup-cake tray and grease the cups with some cooking oil. Using a tablespoon, spoon the shredded potato mixture into the greased cups.
6. Once done, using two fingers, make a well in the center and spread it towards the edges to make the shape of a cup. Bake this in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
7. After 30 minutes, remove the tray and using a fork gently remove the potato baskets and set them on a plate.
8. For the stuffing: Take the baked potato baskets one at a time and stuff it with 1/2 teaspoon each of the following ingredients of chick peas, sprouted green gram, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, date tamarind chutney and coriander mint chutney.
9. Serve these stuffed potato baskets garnished with sev.