|Besan||2 Tablespoon (chana dal flour)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chilli||1 Small|
|Methi seeds||1 Teaspoon (fenugreek seeds)|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry leaves||7 Tablespoon|
|Dahi||1 Cup (16 tbs) (curd)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take Dahi and Besan in a bowl and mix until smooth, ensuring no lumps are formed.
2. In a pan heat oil add mustard and methi seeds and let it splutter. Add cut green chilli and ginger paste and allow it to turn golden brown.
3. Add chopped coriander and curry leaves, salt and asafoetida .Mix it well.
4. Add water as required and let it boil.
5. Add dahi and besan mixture to boiling water in the pan and stir for 5 minutes.
6.Serve hot kadhi with steamed rice.