|Chicken breasts||3 , diced|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , cut into quarters|
|Red bell pepper||1 , diced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , diced|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), peeled and minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 120 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Wash the chicken with water; pour in the olive oil, season with salt, black pepper and garlic. Add in the lemon juice. Mix well and marinade in the fridge.
4. In a bowl take the bell peppers in a bowl, season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
5. Place the chicken in bamboo skewers alternating with vegetables.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Serve Chicken Kebabs with green salad, baba ghannoush, hummus and fresh bread or rice on the side. Enjoy!
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.1%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 149.6 mg49.9%
Sodium 375 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 63 g126.5%
Vitamin A 46.4% Vitamin C 275.3%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet