Dadim Ki Chutney
|Dadim||4 Medium (pomegranate)|
|Fenugreek seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. Peel dadims and remove seeds from skin.
2. Heat a dry pan and roast fenugreek seeds in it. Then keep roasted fenugreek seeds aside and roast cumin seeds in the same pan. Set aside.
3. Grind the seeds in a sil batta to obtain smooth paste like consistency.
4. Then grind fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds, and mix into pomegranate paste.
5. Add salt and sugar, and stir till dissolved.
6. Serve dadim chutney as side dish with snacks such as pakoras.
The chutney can also be prepared in a grinder instead of a sil batta, though the exact texture of authentic dadim chutney will not be retained.