Skiz Fernando shows you how to make a quick, simple, and healthy vegetarian curry that tastes delicious on this episode of Pan Asian.
4 Ounce, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 Ounce, cubed
4 Ounce, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 , sliced
1 , slit lengthwise (or to taste)
Cayenne pepper powder
5 Gram (1 sprig) (Optional)
4 Ounce, separated into florets
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For spice paste
4 Clove (20 gm), peeled
10 Gram, finely chopped (1-inch piece)
2 , finely chopped
4 Ounce, diced
1. For spice paste, in a blender, add garlic, ginger, chilies, fennel seeds, and tomatoes. Grind until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large clay pot, heat oil, add onion, green chili, and curry leaves. Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Drop carrot, cayenne pepper, coriander, turmeric, and salt. Give it a good stir.
4. Reduce the heat, and add potatoes in the pan. Cover, and cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Add broccoli, and green beans. Stir well.
6. Throw spice paste and mix well. Add little water, if required to keep things moist. Cook for 10-15 minutes
7. Remove pan from the heat, and pour coconut milk in it. Mix to combine.
8. Taste and season with salt.
9. Serve mixed vegetable hot with roti.
You can use any vegetable available in your kitchen.