Boiled Eggs coated with exotic masalas. An awesome variation for Egg Curry, Anda Bhurji.
For the masala paste
2 Tablespoon, grated
Red chili powder
4 Tablespoon (to grind Masala)
For egg masala
4 , boiled
Ginger garlic paste
To make Masala Paste:
1. In a pan heat 1 teaspoon of oil and sauté sliced onion till it gets deep golden color.
2. Mix coconut and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
3. After masala cools down, put that masala in to blender, add garam masala, chili powder and water in that and blend to make smooth paste.
To make the Egg Masala
4. In shallow pan heat oil, add onions and cook until onions soften.
5. Then add ginger garlic paste, mix and cook for a minute.
6. Add garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Then add chopped tomatoes in that along with red chili powder, mix, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Add ground masala paste, mix well, also add brown sugar and salt to taste.
9. Add water to adjust consistency and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
10. Add boiled egg in to masala, cover and cook for 5 minutes.