|Boneless chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Pepper powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Chicken masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Jeera powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Curry leaves||3 Teaspoon|
1. In a saucepan, heat 2 tsp oil and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add chicken, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, chicken masala powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stir well. Cover the sauce pan and cook for about 10 -15 minutes until the chicken is done. Sprinkle little water if necessary.
3. Take another saucepan, heat 1 tsp oil, roast curry leaves and chopped onion. When it is half done, add coconut and keep on stirring at regular intervals until the mixture gets browned.
4. Add coconut mixture to prepared chicken and cook for some time. Keep on stirring for few minutes in order to blend the coconut and chicken.
5. Serve the chicken thoran hot with rice or appam.