To prepare the moth bean sprouts:
1. Soak the moth beans in water for about 5-6 hours or overnight.
2. Then drain them through a sieve and place in room temperature covering with a cloth for another 8-12 hours.
3. Clean the beans roughly.
4. Heat a pressure cooker pot to medium high and add, 2 tbsp oil, dry whole red chilies, mustard seeds, curry leaves, potato chunks, water, turmeric powder, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste and green chili paste and let it cook with cover for about 10 minutes.
5. Then add the moth beans and let it cook adding more water on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle coriander leaves and onion slices and serve with rice or roti.