1⁄2 Large, cut into big cubes (cut into big dices)
Green chili pepper
2 , chopped
1 Teaspoon, minced
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
Dark soy sauce
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
33 Tablespoon, divided (3 tsp for sauteing)
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for the garnish)
Green chilli sauce
2 Cup (32 tbs) (small pieces of cauliflower deep fried in a batter)
1. In a pan, heat oil on a medium high flame.
2. When the oil has become hot, saute ginger garlic and green chillies for a few seconds.
3. Saute the red onions and green peppers for 4 to 5 minutes on a high flame until slightly tender. Add salt and ajinomoto and stir fry.
4. Add in the soy sauce, chinese seasoning, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and stir well on high flame.
5. Stir in the fried cauliflower fritters, little water and pepper powder. Stir fry it for 5 - 10 minutes.
6. Garnish the gobi manchurian with chopped coriander leaves and serve it with fried rice.