|Cauliflower||1 Small (cut into florets)|
|Ginger garlic paste||4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cornflour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange food colouring||2 Pinch|
|Ajinomoto salt||1 Pinch (Optional)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken 65 masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder, ginger garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, food colour and ajinomoto.
3. Make a fine paste with water.
4. In another bowl add half the quantity of cauliflower in half the quantity of the batter, coat the florets with batter.
5. On a medium high flame, heat 2 cups of oil and deep fry the cauliflower florets in batches. Make sure, while frying that you separate the pieces and not fry it as a whole.
6. Drain the excess oil from the fried cauliflower with a paper towel. Keep aside.
7. Eat gobi 65 by itself, or make gobi manchurian out of this dish.
Calories 1060 Calories from Fat 684
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g119.1%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 665.6 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 7 g14.5%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 76.5%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet