1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder, ginger garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, food colour and ajinomoto.
3. Make a fine paste with water.
4. In another bowl add half the quantity of cauliflower in half the quantity of the batter, coat the florets with batter.
5. On a medium high flame, heat 2 cups of oil and deep fry the cauliflower florets in batches. Make sure, while frying that you separate the pieces and not fry it as a whole.
6. Drain the excess oil from the fried cauliflower with a paper towel. Keep aside.
7. Eat gobi 65 by itself, or make gobi manchurian out of this dish.