1 Medium (microwaved in the oven for 2 minute and cubed)
Green chili pepper
3 Medium, chopped
6 Small, cut into small pieces
1 Cup (16 tbs), canned
2 Tablespoon, crushed
Madras curry powder
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided (1/2 cup for the masala + 1/2 cup hot water for the vegetables)
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the green chili, crushed ginger and chopped garlic, mix well.
4. Add chopped oinion, garam masala, madras curry powder, chopped tomato, water and mix well.
5. Add in the green peas, mushroom, cauliflower, capsicum, potatoes, salt and stir fry on medium high heat until soft.
6. Add water and let it cook for 5 minutes and bring to boil on high heat.
7. Once boiled, lower the heat to medium, check for salt and adjust.
8. Cook it on medium heat, covered for 10 minutes, until the vegetables get cooked and the curry thickens.
9. Switch off gas and let it cool for 5 minutes.
10. Serve the curry with a bowl of white rice or some roti and garnish it with chopped cilantro.