3 Tablespoon, melted (2 tbsp. for the dough and remaining for brushing naan)
1. In cup take warm water add in yeast and sugar, mix well and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, ghee, salt and yogurt. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the yeast mixture and form a dough.
4. Let the dough rest, covered for 15 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into smaller balls and let rise for 15 minutes.
6. Preheat the broiler and baking sheet.
7. Shape balls into naan shape; brush the top with melted ghee.
8. Heat a flat pan. Add naan to hot pan until it puffs up. Transfer to a hot baking sheet then under the broiler until the top is done.
9. Serve naan with tandoori chicken.
If you want to prepare garlic naan then mix garlic paste in ghee and brush uncooked naan with it.