1. Place vermicelli in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Take it out, stir and again microwave for 1 1/2 minute stirring after every 30 seconds.
3. Heat up oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, pinch of asafetida and chopped garlic and cook till garlic gets light brown color.
4. Add chopped onion, curry leaves and green chilies and cook till onion becomes soft.
5. Mix in turmeric powder, add roasted vermicelli and mix well.
6. Add boiled water, salt and sugar, cover and cook till all the water gets absorbed.
7. Add roasted crushed peanuts, mix and simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with a dollop of ghee and lemon juice.