2 Teaspoon (1 tsp. for the batter and remaining for the stuffing)
Vegetable oil spray
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out a little portion and grind the rest into a paste. Keep aside
5. For the masala – heat oil in a pan add in cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilies and chopped onions. Sauté well.
6. Season with salt, turmeric and red chili powder, cook everything well until the onion turns translucent.
7. Finally add in the reserved chickpea and the paste, mix well, and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. For making the dosa , pour a ladleful of batter in the center of a hot griddle and spread out thin.
9. Spray some oil and let cook until crispy brown on one side.
10. Fill the stuffing in the center and top with chopped onions and some cilantro.
11. Fold in both sides.
12. Serve Masala dosa with sambhar and chutney.