Celebrate monsoon with this home made crispy and crunchy Corn Pakoda. An awesome variation for regular Onion or Aloo Pakoda.
1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen, thawed
Green chili pepper
1 Tablespoon (1 inch stick)
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1. In a mixer grind together thawed corns, green chilies, ginger and cumin seeds coarsely.
2. Add the coarse corn paste into a mixing bowl, add corn flour and rice flour and mix well.
3. Add salt, baking soda, turmeric powder and finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Now heat up oil in to kadhai for deep frying and drop small pakodas with the help of spoon in to hot oil.
5. Deep fry till pakoda gets deep golden color from all the way through.