1. Take a cup of pumpkin puree in a microwave safe bowl, add grated jaggery (gul) and mix well.
2. Now put that in microwave and cook for 2 minutes over high power.
3. Now take the bowl out, mix and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
4. Mix well adding nutmeg powder and allow the mixture to cool down a bit.
5. After mixture cools down, to that add 1/2 cup of wheat four, semolina and fennel seeds and mix well.
6. Now keep adding rest of the wheat flour and try to slowly incorporate that with pumpkin mixture.
7. Make that in to semi stiff dough and coat the dough with a teaspoon of oil.
8. Cover and let that rest for just about 10 minutes.
9. After 10 minutes divide the dough in to small lemon size balls.
10. Start to roll each ball in small puri and deep fry all puris one by one in hot oil.
11. After puri cools down, store them in to air tight container.