1. Preheat the oven for 450 degrees F.
2. Cook the peeled potatoes sprinkling with salt and water with cover on high power in a microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Poke some holes in the potatoes with a toothpick.
4. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
5. Mix all the marinade ingredients well, then mix the vegetables into it and set aside for 30 minutes.
6. Arrange mushrooms, cubed onion, green bell pepper, paneer cubes and baby potatoes on separate skewers and place over the grill.
7. Place a tray beneath the grill to collect the drippings or coating that fall.
8. Dust some corn flour on all the skewers with the help of a strainer.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes on each side.
10. Serve with starter with salad on the side.