|Mushroom||8 Medium, whole|
|Onion||1 Medium, cubed|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut into big cubes|
|Cream fruit||200 Gram, cut into big cubes|
|Baby potato||5 Medium, skin peeled|
|Yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), thick (for marinade)|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Kasoori methi||1 Teaspoon, dried (for marinade)|
|Food color||5 Drop (for marinade)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (for marinade)|
1. Preheat the oven for 450 degrees F.
2. Cook the peeled potatoes sprinkling with salt and water with cover on high power in a microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Poke some holes in the potatoes with a toothpick.
4. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
5. Mix all the marinade ingredients well, then mix the vegetables into it and set aside for 30 minutes.
6. Arrange mushrooms, cubed onion, green bell pepper, paneer cubes and baby potatoes on separate skewers and place over the grill.
7. Place a tray beneath the grill to collect the drippings or coating that fall.
8. Dust some corn flour on all the skewers with the help of a strainer.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes on each side.
10. Serve with starter with salad on the side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 848 Calories from Fat 420
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.1%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g62.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48 mg16%
Sodium 3125.4 mg130.2%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.4%
Sugars 28.3 g
Protein 40 g79.1%
Vitamin A 36.6% Vitamin C 174.3%
Calcium 53.2% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet