1. In a plate spread cracked wheat or kansar and mix with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. In a pan bring water to a boil along with 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat.
3. Once the water has come to a boil, add the kansar stirring continuously and let it cook with cover on low heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Then remove, check for doneness, then add water and cook if needed to bring in more softness.
5. Once done, remove to a serving plate, spoon over ghee and powdered sugar.
6. To offer to God, place a tulsi leaf over the kansar.