1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, saffron and cardamom powder and boil on medium heat to get 1 1/2 thread consistency syrup.
2. In a measuring cup add 1 cup besan, melted ghee mix a little and add water and mix well to make the batter.
3. Heat oil in a deep fry pan on medium high heat.
4. Place a perforated spoon over the oil and pat adding batter into the spoon.
5. To make motichoor ladoos use a spoon with smaller perforations.
6. Collect the boondis once fried and add into the sugar syrup.
7. Add almonds and pumpkin seeds, mix well and start making ladoos while the mixture is still warm.
8. Apply ghee and milk to help you make ladoos to desired size.
9. Distribute among friends or dear ones on festive occasions.