1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a wide bowl, nicely mix the plain flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, garlic powder and chopped coriander leaves.
3. Make a well in the center and add the yeast, sugar and water.
4. Cover it and let it stand for 5 minutes for the yeast to get frothy.
5. Mix everything well, add little water at a time and knead well into a soft and smooth dough.
6. Spread a little oil inside the bowl and roll the dough over to cover with oil.
7. Place the dough in the middle, cover it and let it rise for about 10-15 minutes.
8. Then pull out a big apple sized portion of the dough, roll into a ball and flatten slightly between palms.
9. Sprinkle the surface with flour and roll it to about 1/2 inch thickness.
10. Sprinkle baking tray with flour and spread the rolled dough over it.
11. Spread minced garlic over the rolled naan.
12. If desired cover the naan with a cloth and leave it to rise for 10 to 15 minutes.
13. Place the naan in the oven and bake for about 8 - 10 minutes.
14. Remove from the oven and smear with butter.
15. Sprinkle some more cilantro and serve as it is or curries.