1 Cup (16 tbs) (for gluten free version, use rice vermicelli)
Dry whole red chilies
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a pan of water add salt to taste and bring to boil.
2. Add vermicelli and stir for about 3-5 minutes taking care to not overcook.
3. In a nonstick pan add 2 tablespoons olive oil and add dry red chilies, mustard, peanuts whole, curry leaves fresh, turmeric powder, finely chopped onion, garlic paste, green chili paste, coriander and cumin powder and sesame seeds and saute until onion is done.
4. Add the prepared vermicelli after draining out water and stir well.
5. Remove from heat, garnish with chopped coriander and chopped bell pepper and serve.