1. In a nonstick pan, heat together oil and butter such that the butter melts completely.
2. Stir adding Add onion, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, garam masala, salt and bell pepper.
3. Let it cook with cover until done and add the tomato puree, then a little water.
4. Cover and let it simmer until the tomato puree is cooked and bubbly.
5. Add the paneer and stir well such that paneer absorbs the entire flavor.
6. Add cream, stir well and let it cook.
7. Sprinkle over coriander leaves and serve in a dish to accompany rotis or naan.