How to make Seabass with a spicy tomato sauce from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and finally decided to share a few secrets.
Sea bass fish
2 Tablespoon (for cooking sauce)
3 Medium, chopped
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
3 Large, chopped
3 Tablespoon, chopped
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, green chilies, garlic, grounded fennel, curry powder and salt.
2. Add chopped tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for some time until tomato becomes soft.
3. Put in tamarind paste. Mix well.
4. Add coriander leaves.
5. Take another non-stick pan, heat olive oil.
6. Shallow fry the fish on high heat. Squeeze lemon.
7. In a plate take sauce and put fish over it.