How to make Curried Mussels, Indian style from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and finally decided to share a few secrets.
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
3 Medium, chopped finely
3 Large, chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Heat olive oil in a pan add green chilies, garlic and mustard seeds. Sauté.
2. Put in salt, fennel, curry powder and tomatoes. Mix well.
3. Pour white wine and simmer for few minutes.
4. Add coriander and mussels. Cook for 1 minute on high heat.
5. Garnish with lemon juice and serve hot with your favourite bread.