How to make Chilli Paneer - a spicy Indian Cheese delicasy (tofu or quorn can be used as a substitute - even Hallumi - providing you love salt ;-) )from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and finally decided to share a few secrets.
1 Kilogram, fried
6 Medium, chopped
2 Teaspoon, paste
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Large, sliced
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add cumin, green chillies, garlic paste. Fry it well.
3. Sprinkle salt, curry powder and add water.
4. Add tomatoes and pickle. Mix well till oil get separated from pan.
5. Put in paneer and some water.
6. Garnish with coriander and green chilies. Serve hot with Naan.