1. In a mixing bowl mash potatoes and green peas together.
2. Add cilantro, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt as per taste, cumin powder, pepper and coriander powder.
3. Add the flour and mix well without adding water to make firm dough.
4. Turn the dough onto a wooden plank/working surface, sprinkle some all purpose flour and shape it into a long roll.
5. Cut the roll into pieces and shape each piece into a ball.
6. Using the palm, pat the balls lightly.
7. Heat a pan to medium flame and spray some oil or fat.
8. Place the shaped balls in the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes until they are crisp and brown.