|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into flowers|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into thick slices|
|French beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 2-inch pieces|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 2-inch pieces|
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Paneer||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 2-inch pieces (cottage cheese)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder/Paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped (for garnish)|
1. Cut Tomatoes in quarters and add them into a blender jar. Blen into a smooth puree.
2. Into a saucepan, empty the tomato puree. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. After all the moisture from tomatoes has evaporated, add brown sugar to it and mix well. Take pan off the heat and keep aside.
3. Combine the cauliflower and carrots in a microwave safe dish, add a splash of water, cover and microwave for about a minute.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil, add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
5. Then add cooked carrots and cauliflower and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Then add green beans, red pepper, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add paneer, green peas, mix and saute for 2 minutes.
8. Add prepared tomato paste, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder. Add a splash of water and mix well. Cook until spices release their flavors, about 30 seconds.
9. Finally add shredded cabbage, and stir fry with other vegetables for another 5 minutes.
10 Serve garnished with coriander leaves.
You can use store bought tomato paste instead of making at home. This will reduce the preparation time.
Cooking time for different vegetables may vary. Add vegetables that take longer to cook first and those which take less time to cook last.
Add water to adjust the consistency of the curry as per your preference.