1. Take a deep frying pan and fill upto 3 inches with oil.
2. Boil the potatoes with skin. Peel and cut into 1/2 inch cubes and set aside.
3. In a heated frying pan, add 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
4. Add chopped onions and ginger root and fry until golden brown.
5. Stir in ground coriander and garam masala.
6. Add the cubed potatoes and fry for 10 minutes.
7. Next goes in cooked peas, salt and freshly chopped cilantro.
8. Turn off the heat and cool off the potato filling completely.
9. For the pastry dough take a bowl, combine the flour and the salt.
10.Add vegetable oil and mix well.
11.In a food processor bowl, place the mixture. While the processor is working, slowly add the water and continue to process it until the mixture comes together into a ball.
12.Remove the dough and place it on an oiled bowl and cover with moist cloth and let it rest for 1/2 hour.
13.Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and roll each part into 1/2 inch thick rope. Cut into 32 equal parts.
14.Roll each portion into a ball and store on a lightly floured counter.
15.Roll each ball into a 6 inch circle.
16.Cut the circle in half.
17.Moisten the edge of the semi circle with water.
18.Overlap the dry half and press firmly to seal and form a cone.
19.Place 1 tablespoon of filling into a cone.
20.Moisten the open end of the cone and seal completely.
21.Shape the samosas and place on paper towels to dry before frying.
22.Heat the oil in the deep frying pan to 325 degrees Farenheit.
22.Slowly fry several at a time for 10 minutes.