Tired of same old tuna sandwich? Try this simple recipe, Tuna Rice.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (any kind of cooked fish)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Medium, chopped
Garam masala powder
Chili flakes/To taste
1⁄2 Teaspoon (cayenne pepper)
To cook the rice :
1. Wash and soak the rice for 15 minutes.
2. Cook the rice in a pressure cooker or a rice cooker with a little salt.
3. In a pan heat oil and sauté onion until translucent.
4. Add ginger and mix well.
5. Add the dry spice powders and mix well.
6. Add the corn and mix adding a little salt
7. Stir the tuna and cook until the water evaporates without leaving any chunks.
8. Add cilantro and lemon juice and mix well.
9. Mix the cooked rice with the tuna masala very well.
10. Garnish with cooked corn and cilantro and serve.