Vandana Karani shows you how to make Aloo Boondi Raita - a Yogurt Side Dish
1. Soak boondi in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl,add the yogurt and whisk it well.
3. Season with salt and sugar.
4. Add milk to it whisking it all together.
5. Empty the diced boiled potatoes in the yogurt mixture.
6. Squeeze in the boondi between the palm of your hands to drain the water before adding it in the yogurt mixture.Mix it all in.
7. Garnish the mixture with roasted and ground cumin powder, red chili powder,chaat masala and cilantro. Serve chilled.