Vandana Karani shows you how to make Coriander Peanut Chutney also known as Hari Chutney
1. Wash coriander leaves well.
2. Soak peanuts in water for 30 minutes.
3. In a blender, coarsely grind peanuts,green chilies and ginger.
4. Pour in lemon juice.
5. Add the coriander leaves and pulse it stopping every minute to scrape the sides.
6. Spoon in sugar, salt, asafoetida, protein powder, oil and give it a good pulse for 30 to 40 seconds.
7. Store in an air tight container and keep refrigerated. Serve on the side as a condiment.