These eggrolls are an interesting twist on the usual bland type we're all used to. The spicy Indian seasonings are packed with flavors that explode with each bite! You can find the recipe at www.ryankarcher.com.
Please see video
1) Take wok and heat oil in it.
2) Add red chilies and cumin seeds. Let them splatter.
3) Add onions and peas and sauté for 3 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and ginger garlic paste and stir well.
5) Add all the cabbage at ones and cook for few minutes.
6) Make a well in the center and add green chili and all the spices.
7) Mix well and stir in water. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
8) Now, take the egg roll wrappers and wet insides.
9) Spoon about 3 ½ spoons of filling and roll them sealing all the opening.
10) Repeat the process for all egg rolls.
11) Now, heat oil in a pan to deep fry the rolls.
12) Fry the rolls until golden brown.
14) Serve the eggrolls with red and brown sauce.
This eggroll recipe is a great way to impress kids in a kids party. These eggrolls are fit for vegetarians as they have no egg in them. Enjoy the recipe with the chef in this video. Watch the video carefully for ingredients and directions.