2 Tablespoon, soaked in oil (Soaked In 1 Tbsp Of Oil)
Fresh spinach leaves
1 Cup (16 tbs), washed, chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Black Beans Or Chick Peas)
Fresh cilantro leaves
15 Medium, chopped (Stems With Leaves)
1 Teaspoon, minced
Fresh lemon juice
1. Bring 2 cups plus 3 tablespoons of water to a gentle boil and add quinoa.
2. Turn heat down to low, cover pot and let simmer for 15 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes.
3. In a medium pot or frying pan over medium heat, add butter.
4. As soon as it melts add onions, garlic and chilies with their oil.
5. Let fry on medium heat for 4 minutes, making sure the garlic never burns.
6. Add spinach and beans to onion mixture.
7. Fry for 3- 4 minutes or until spinach breaks down.
8. Add lemon juice, rind and fresh cilantro.
9. Mix well and take off the heat.
10. Add quinoa and stir to combine.
11. Enjoy one of the tastiest and healthiest salads you’ll ever eat
Health watchers, this Fresh and Spicy Quinoa Salad is for you guys. It is high in protein and has a great flavor from the garlic and chilies. You get extra protein from the beans. Take a look at this video and try it out and it will boost your energy level.