|Dried lentils||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Chicken bouillon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Potatoes||5 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 , cut up|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
1) Take a pan and add bouillon in it. Add garlic and onion. Saute until onions turn golden brown in color.
2) Add water, curry and lentils. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
4) Add potatoes, tomato and milk.
5) Cover and cook until potatoes turn tender.
6) Remove from heat and place on a platter. Add lemon juice and serve immediately.