Rice With Mushrooms
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
|Boiled rice/Steamed rice||4 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a frying pan, heat oil. Toss in the finely chopped onions and saute till they brown lightly.
2) Next, add in the chopped mushrooms. Saute till they are cooked halfway through.
3) Next, stir in the cooked rice. Fry the rice for a few minutes till it browns slightly. Stir the rice every now and then making sure not to let the bottom start burning.
4) When the rice has heated through, add in the soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix thorougly.
5) Serve Rice with Mushrooms hot, garnished with chopped parsley.