|Long grain rice||4 Ounce|
|Saffron powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a small bowl, mix the powdered saffron with a little bit of water. You may replace this with a few drops of store-bought saffron extract/
2) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the rice. Add in the saffron mixrture. Stir well. Cook the rice for about 10 to 15 minutes or as stated on the rice packet.
3) Alternatively, steam the rice. Add in the saffron mixture to the uncooked rice and stir well.
4) Once the rice is cooked, strain.
5) If desired, mix in butter.
6) Serve the Saffron Rice alongside meat curry.