Spicy potato spread topped on bread with the nutty punch of sesame seeds and then roasted to get a crispy delight.
To prepare the potato spread
1 Large, peeled, grated
Finely chopped green chillies
Red chili powder
1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs), chopped finely
To assemble the sandwich
Whole wheat bread slices
To fry the sandwiches
1 Tablespoon (As needed)
1. Peel and grate a large boiled potato, set this aside in a bowl.
2. To this, add ginger and green chilies.
3. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
4. Add lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix to combine all the ingredients well. Set this potato spread aside.
5. Take bread slices, cut into half diagonally. Spread some tomato ketchup, followed by the prepared potato spread and sprinkled with sesame seeds as shown in the video.
6. Heat a frying pan with a little butter as needed.
7. Place all the bread slices over the melted butter (with the potato spread side facing upwards) and let fry for a couple of minutes.
8. Put some butter on top of each of the slices and fry flipping them for a couple of minutes.
9. Serve warm as a snack or for kids in their lunch box.
If you have always needed something to go along with your tea, then, you'll love this Delicious & Crispy Potato Sandwich. Potato spread is topped on wholesome wheat bread and then shallow fried to form a crispy delight. Careful not to eat everything in one go. Watch and learn, folks!