Moong Dal Kosambari Salad
|Moong daal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Large (Peeled)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and drain moong daal
2. Slice cucumber and layer it over moong daal, but don’t mix.
3. Add grated coconut, green chilies, lemon juice and garnishing
4. In a pan heat some oil and sauté the seasoning ingredients
5. Add this to the cucumber mixture. Keep it aside for sometime
6. Add salt and mix the salad thoroughly and serve.