1. In a bowl combine rava, rice flour, gram flour, salt, ginger and green chili paste.
2. Mix everything and pour water to make a thin batter.
3. Add coriander and stir.
4. Preheat the skillet over medium heat, pour cooking oil and evenly coat the pan.
5. Pour the batter starting from the edges of the pan and gradually pouring the batter in the center.
6. Pour oil towards the edges of the pan so that the edges of the batter become crisp.
7. Once it changes to golden brown color flip the dosa and cook for 1 minute.
8. Fold the dosa into half and remove from heat.
9. Serve the Rava Dosa with Coconut Chutney and Sambhar.
You can grind the ginger and green chili to make a paste in the blender.