A delicious, high fiber snack, these roasted chickpeas are a crispy, crunchy alternative to bland, mushy chickpeas.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained
2 Tablespoon (1-2)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put boiled chickpeas and drizzle olive oil on top.
3. Season with black pepper, and salt. Toss to coat well.
4. On a baking sheet, spread chickpeas in single layer.
5. Pop in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until browned and crunchy, stirring once half way through.
6. When done remove from oven and immediately sprinkle garlic powder and paprika. Mix well.
7. Squeeze lime juice and serve with finely chopped onion.
In this video, Bhavna shows us how to make this delicious, high fiber snack. These roasted chickpeas are a crispy, crunchy alternative to bland, mushy chickpeas. Indian snack food has never been this good and delicious. I'm gonna try it right away. Mazel Tov!