|Butter/Margarine / ghee||1 Pound (Ghee Is Preferred)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whole cardamoms||3 , crushed|
|Finely sliced almonds/Use as desired||1 Ounce|
1) Lightly grease a baking tray.
2) In a pan, heat the ghee to smoking point, stir in cardamom.
3) Take the pan away from heat and allow to cool.
4) Mix in sugar and eggs and beat vigorously until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is whitish.
5) Stir in the baking powder and mix well.
6) Fold in semolina to make a soft dough.
7) Make I-inch balls of the dough and flatten each to a round flat shape (about 2 inches.
8) Arrange these on a baking tray.
9) Bake in a slow oven till well risen and light golden in colour.
10) Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
11) Serve as desired, preferably with t
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6146 Calories from Fat 3526
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 402 g618%
Saturated Fat 239.4 g1197%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1609.8 mg536.6%
Sodium 462.3 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 566 g188.8%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.3%
Sugars 229.1 g
Protein 86 g172.8%
Vitamin A 241.3% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 53.2% Iron 55.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet