Aloo Poha ( Potato With Rice Crispy )
|Poha||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Rice Crispy)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In medium size bowl, wash poha gently with cool water till tender but not too soft that it sticks together. Squeeze out all the access water and keep it aside.
2. Boil the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
3. Finely chop onions, chillies and corriander.
4. In a medium size pan, put the oil till it becomes hot.
5. Now put the musturd seeds, onionns and chillies and cook for a minute.
6. Then put turmuric, curry leaves and salt. Stir it well for a minute.
7. Put potatoes and mix for another minute.
8. At the end, add the poha and make sure to mix it well so that all pohu is covered with the masala and none is left white. Stir for about two minutes.
9. Serve hot in a bowl or small plate and garnish with chopped corriander (cilantro) and lemon.
Squeeze lemon on your poha if desired, also you can garnish it with chiwda (namkeen)