|Single cream||1 Liter|
1. Take a bowl of warm water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Take a saucepan, add single cream and sugar and heat until the sugar gets dissolved.
3. Boil the mixture and add gelatin water and continue cooking for another three minutes.
4. Add mixture into a dish or individual ramekins and allow it to cool.
5. Refrigerate it for about three hours.
6. Serve the panna cotta after topping with fruits and nuts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3263 Calories from Fat 1697
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 193 g297%
Saturated Fat 120.2 g601%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 659.9 mg220%
Sodium 586.4 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 373 g124.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 335.6 g
Protein 30 g60.2%
Vitamin A 131.2% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 96.4% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet