|Lean cooked pork||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Long grain rice||8 Ounce|
1) Take the onions and chop them.
2) Dice the meat and apples.
3) Take oil in a pan and heat it.
4) Add the chopped onion and make brown.
5) Remove the onion from pan.
6) Put the curry powder and ginger in a pan and fry for few minutes.
7) Now add the onion to pan and also put stock along with diced apple and meat. Add sultanas and salt.
8) Add rice and reduce the heat.
9) Simmer on low heat till all the liquid is absorbed.
10) Serve the dish hot.