Papad samosa by Chef Sonali
|Chopped green chilli||1⁄2|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For frying)|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Take boiled potatoes in a bowl and add salt, green chillies, corriander leaves, amchoor powder. Mash well.
2. In a small pan, heat little oil and fry cumin seeds until they splutter. Pour over the potato mixture and mix well.
3. Now take the lizzat papad and cut each into half.
4. Wet each papad half to soften. Then fold into a cone, like for samosa, and spoon the aloo mixture into it and seal the edges by dampening with a little water and pressing it. Place them on a kitchen towel to dry the papad again.
5. Heat oil to almost 375 degree. Drop the samosas into the hot oil and fry until the papads puff and become white.
6. Drain on paper toweling.
7. Serve immediately with green chutney or tomato ketchup.