|Lean lamb breast/Lean lamb shoulder||2 Pound, boned|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Red apple||1 , diced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Wash the meat and wipe dry with a damp paper towel.
2. Clean the meat, cut into small pieces and remove any excess fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside
3. In a large bowl, mix the curry, salt, pepper, ginger and 1 tblsp flour and sprinkle this over the meat.
4. Heat the fat in a saucepan and brown the meat for 20 minutes. Add the water, onion and parsley to the pan and mix well. Cover and cook for 45 minutes till meat is tender
5. Add the apple and then blend the flour with the milk and slowly add to meat too.
6. Simmer over low heat till thickened. This will take three to ten minutes.
7. Serve hot with rice