|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Inch|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Basmati rice||8 Ounce (250 Grams)|
|Chicken stock||1 Pint (Homemade, 600 Milliliter)|
|Cashew nuts||2 Ounce, roasted (50 Grams)|
|Coriander leaves||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in the shallots and while stirring, cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3) Mix in the spices and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add in the garlic and rice and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
5) Add in the stock and season with salt.
6) Place a lid and simmer for 15 minutes till the rice is tender and the stock is absorbed.
7) Place in a warmed serving dish and top with cashew nuts.
8) Sprinkle with coriander and serve.